2.22.2010

get up get out & do sumthin!

I feel as if I have found myself again this year. . .

I have always been one to be extremely involved.  I hate to sit back and complain; I would rather do something to fix anything worth complaining about.  However, in 2005, I lost myself... and have been lost ever since.  I became a person who allowed life to rule me.  Although I have always taken things a bit harder than a "normal" person would, I never allowed it to actually get to me like I have been within these last four-five years.  I refuse to do that any longer.

I have yet to actually find myself completely, but I am finding myself.  And just the fact that I have made a conscious effort to seek this is a huge step towards forward progress.  I am excited for what is to come even though I know the road will be a long, hard journey.

Day 3... 
God my savior,
bring me back to you
and fill my mind with your wisdom.
May I be enriched by my observance of Lent.
Grant this through my Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.


beaucoup d'amour...

No comments:

 

computer components