2.17.2010

and then there was Lent...

Ash Wednesday is here! &welp my father is Catholic and I grew up in that church a teeny bit lol... but I always do Lent. ii thynk it is one of thee best traditions! makes you feel so accomplished and humbles you.  gives a good sense of discipline and self-restraint.  

anywho, this tyme around ii have decided to give up twitter for those 40 days. ii thynk that's really about it. then for thee rest of my commitments ii have decided to establish new habits:: ii am starting this Fat Smash Diet. this is my 1st tyme dieting EVER! for one bcuz ii used to be so small that if ii dieted to lose weight iid look sick lol. then secondly ii don't believe in diets cuz if ii exercise thee way ii want ii lose weight easily.  BUT ii get addicted to shyt way too easily so iim tryna do thee whole diet and workout thyng.  or else iid be letting thee addictive side of me take control which I'm not sposed to be doing *insert eye roll here* lol

so yeh thee diet thyng is being set into place...we'll see how that works out. & ii am doing other thyngs to better my body. you all will prolly just end up seeing those when they're accomplished instead of me just talking about it.  and I've decided to let some thyngs and certain pple go... as well as focusing on my studies more&more.  I've decided to LET GO AND LET GOD! ii won't be afraid of thee future or trying to establish a future with someone.  A few small changes...

Tryna make an even change with my man upstairs this year... cuz ii know ii sure do have a lot of praying to do :-]

Let us pray
 for the grace to keep Lent faithfully.
Lord,  

protect us in the struggle against evil. 

As we begin the discipline of Lent,  

make this season holy by our self-denial. 

Grant this through our Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, 

who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, 

one God, for ever and ever.


beaucoup d'amour...

No comments:

 

computer components