10.27.2009

maxwell made my year lol


s0o0o0o ii got thee best birthday gyft ever this year!! my babe/weakness/[him] took me to thee maxwell concert :-]... ii had told everyone that ii wanted tix & every time [he] would get into my car, ii would make sure Maxwell was playing on my radio lol. Welp my birthday was on September 8th & [he] took me out that nite...but then ii still knew nothing about thee concert which was gonna be on October 16th... then one day when ii was trippin out and talking about how tired ii was of goin home to LA...


me:: iim not goin bacc for a long tyme. those pple r gettin on my nerves. only goin juss to see my nephew
[him]:: & maxwell right?
me:: nah ii didn't buy any of those expensive azz tix
[him]:: oh... well what are you doing on thee 16th?
me:: nuthin.
[him]:: do you wanna go see maxwell with me?!?
me:: DUH!! YOU GOT THEE TIX?!? fa real?
[him]:: yeah. your birthday present of course.
me:: :-D!!!!!!!!!!!


ii go to concerts all thee tyme, but I've actually never gone on a date to one. & it was a great nite! ii luv'd it so much! & [he] sayd ii was smiling so much that he shuda took a pic lol

_____________________________________________________

On anutha note:: ii have definitely realized how important this fool is to me. & how great [he] has been for thee tyme we've been talking to each other. ii wudn't trade [him] for anythyng in thee world right now. especially bcuz of thee nite we had sunday nite in which ii was so sikk & had thee worst fever & horrible breathing...& [he] took care of me. it was rilly sweet!

"we have a connection so strong... that it juss seems lyke we are one. ii get ready to tell him sumthin & he opens his mouth & says thee very thyng that I was about to tell him. &then... there are those moments... when ii lay my head on his chest juss to listen to his heart beat. Then one nite, ii realized that his heart beat matched myne. ii have had an opportunity that few pple ever get on this earth. God has blessed me to share tyme&space with a man that He designed himself juss for me. I’ve not only been blessed… I have been divinely favored"


beaucoup d'amour...
_
kii_

this is [his] ringtone & ii absolutely love this song!
so when it came on ii juss felt compelled to record it

No comments:

 

computer components